Official recommendations for dealing with the coronavirus epidemic:
Official recommendations on how to crush infection
- Take care of your immunity
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or disinfect with alcohol (60 percent) – 20 seconds
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Do not give your hand in greeting
- Avoid places with many people
- Keep one and a half meters away from a person who coughs, sneezes or has a fever
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a bent elbow or handkerchief, which should be thrown into a closed basket and thoroughly wash your hands
- Follow a balanced diet, eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetables daily, and drink about two liters of fluid
- Get enough sleep
- Take care of your surroundings, clean the touch surfaces
- Disinfect your phone often
- Do not put the phone on the table and do not use it during a meal
- Keep calm, do not make purchases in store
In commercial facilities it is recommended:
Keep a safe distance from the other party (1-1.5 meters).
Promote making non-cash payments at retail outlets.
Promote regular and thorough washing of hands by commercial employees with soap and water or their disinfection with an alcohol-based agent (min. 60%).
Make sure that people staying in commercial facilities have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water.
Place disinfectant dispensers in a visible place and ensure that these dispensers are refilled regularly.
Put out information on how to wash your hands effectively.
Spread the health and safety knowledge among employees.
Pay special attention to recommendations that during visits to retail outlets DO NOT touch the face, especially lips, nose and eyes with your hands.
Observe cough hygiene and breathing. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or handkerchief – throw the handkerchief into a closed basket as soon as possible and wash your hands using soap and water or disinfect them with alcohol-based agents (min. 60%).
Do not be afraid of paying attention to your co-worker and client not to cough or sneeze in our direction or to food products.
Ensure that commercial premises are clean and hygienic:
touch surfaces such as self-service checkouts, countertops, counters and tables, door handles, light switches, handrails and other items (e.g. telephones, keyboards, payment terminals), as well as carts and baskets must be regularly wiped with a disinfectant or wiped with water and detergent ;
all frequently used areas, such as toilets, common areas, should be regularly and carefully cleaned with water and detergent.
Protective masks are NOT recommended for healthy people!
Protective masks should be worn by sick people, people caring for the sick and medical staff working with patients suspected of coronavirus infection.